Monday, March 12, 2012

i have a big shoe box-- boot sized--- that i'm tossing my bills in now... unopened. lol. I figure i will get to them when my brain is straight. That's the funny thing- when chemo was at its worst, the anesthesiologist's bill collector kept calling me. And that was a time that I could barely read anything without vomiting let alone try to manage my finances or pay my bills. I had to get a friend to go through my box with me and fillout all my checks and make negotiation phone calls for me.  At least I can do it myself now. My hands and feet are pretty bad now but it will fade with time... the neuropathy and some weird muscle spasm in my palm and then the nail pain.  But I am blessed with an army of talented hard working friends. And that is more important.


I began my install at the museum. My chinese doctor and the western social worker think its really really important for me to keep invested in my passion. Power tools are a little difficult at times, but I have an assistant and take breaks. I'm happy. And thankful.

1 comment: